Sunday 26 December 2010

Christmas ♥

Heyyy all! Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and Santa brought you everything you wanted :) I got a new digital compact camera which I love! So thought I'd upload a few photo's I took. They're nothing to do with fashion, just christmas but I thought I'd upload them anyway :)

I'm begining to realise I never post as much as most people on my blog and never write as much as everyone else either :/ So, new years resolution: BLOG MORE. Rather than having a simple, boring blog! There are so many good blog's out there that I absolutely love reading, so in the new year I want people to enjoy reading my blog :)

Take care, and hope you all have a lovely new year :)

Kirsti xx




1 comment:

  1. I just love the picture of your cat! haha

    thatssofletch.blogspot.com

    xo, Jay

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)