Thursday 17 March 2011

- ZOO Magazine.


Today I have been enlightened. My lecturer gave me a list of magazines I should start buying today including, DIY Couture - which teaches you how to make simple clothes (http://diy-couture.co.uk/). I think it's a really good idea for people who want to try their hand at making clothes if they haven't before, Distill Magazine - which is another creative magazine. Great for giving you inspiration from up and coming artists and designers, you can follow this one on twitter and the website is there, however it wouldn't work on my computer, (http://twitter.com/#!/distillmagazine). And finally, Zoo Magazine, (http://www.zoomagazine.de/). Now when I first heard this, I did think 'Isn't that a magazine for men?' But ooh no, this is a fashion/art/music/news/travel magazine. As you can probably guess, I haven't bought any of these magazines yet as I only found out about them today, but I have been on their websites and they are so good! Especially Zoo Magazine. Everything is set out in a really simple, easy layout on the website so you can read little snippets of information and then click on the website at the end of each one to see it all for yourself on whoevers website it is (if that makes sence?). This is now one of my favourite websites for finding out about fashion and I am now on a mission to find it in store so I can buy the magazine.

Please go and check out these websites, or better yet go and buy the magazines! I can assure you, you'll love them! Do any of you have any magazines or websites you'd like to share? I would love to check out more like these ones!

3 comments:

  1. I just saw this magazine cover on fashion gone rogue website! For me, I love Dazed and Confused magazines and W magazine. They have really great websites too! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fashion Cappuccino - I love Dazed and Confussed too, but never heard of W, I'll have to check that one out, thankyou :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)