Sunday 17 April 2011

14. It starts in the theatre, a night of encounters.


Today's outfit post. I've got for something different today, not something I'd usually go for. I love it when people wear head scarves but I've never thought it would really suit me, but I've been brave and tried it out! What do you think? I quite like it because I don't usually wear head gear, but I like experimenting so I thought what the hell! :) You can check out the colours of the actual outfit and all the details on my Lookbook page here: http://lookbook.nu/look/1805680-It-starts-in-the-theatre-a-night-of-encounters 

4 comments:

  1. hi! nice blog!
    Are we following each other?? i would like to have more blogger friends! i always follow back!
    there's a giveaway at my blog too!

    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty outfit
    http://www.sbhekekuhle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)