Friday 29 April 2011

Retail Therapy ♥

I went shopping with my mum yesterday for some retail therapy, seeing as I'd just been paid and I had birthday money to spend :). I thought I'd post up what I bought as I got some awesome buys!! I cannot wait to wear it all :D

Black & White stripped jacket from H&M - £29.99

Grey cardigan with leather elbow patches from H&M - £7.00

Fashion heart tights from Primark - £3.00
Scalloped suspender tights from New Look - £4.99

Playsuit pj's from New Look - £14.99

Denim shorts from a charity shop - £3.00

Suede fringed shoes from New Look - £24.99

I am so happy with my buys and I still have some birthday money left over - bonus! I especially love the top two (jacket and cardigan). The jacket is actually a medium but it fits ok and the sleeves don't look as baggy when they're rolled up a little ;)

4 comments:

  1. wow,
    the striped blazor is to die for.. lovelove!!

    http://www.sbhekekuhle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know! I just had to buy it! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one sweet cardigan!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)