Monday 25 April 2011

This month's read: ELLE magazine


ELLE is this month's read for me and I've picked out a certain article that caught my eye: What's the big idea? Basically an article on how to get big, backcombed hair and style it properly, plus the images are gorgeous! I thought it would be a good idea to post these on here just so people get creative with their hair and don't be scared to try something new! I'm always afraid of what people think of me which is such a bad trait, I know, however it doesn't stop me from trying out new things, plus I find when you do try something new you get compliments for looking good and looking different. I espeically love the Punk Pin-up and the Disco Flick below, I will definitely be trying these out!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)