Thursday 12 May 2011

Fisheye Camera ♥

Me and my boyfriend finally got our film developed from our trip to Dublin last month! :D Some of them came out a bit dark as it was our first time using it because I bought it as a birthday present for him, but most of them turned out really well. Kind of wish I bought myself one too now..maybe in the future..although I did invest in some more film for my polaroid camera yesterday so hopefully that will come soon! Anyway, here are the piccy's!










The last one is of our hotel. It is soo big! And was gorgeous inside! Anyone else love using film cameras? Old or new? I love them!!

2 comments:

  1. loving the fisheye camera, and the pictures are very cute. i love the 3rd, 6th, 10th, and 12th! really lovely. i wish i could get a fisheye camera too!

    http://picketfencefashionsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! I love the outcomes of them!! They sell them on amazon for about £45 (thats how much i bought my boyfriends for anyway) but i think it's worth it :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)