Monday 18 July 2011

42. Wasting Light






Top:  Foo Fighters Band Tee (Isle of Wight)
Bottoms:  Primark
Coat:  New Look

I don't often do looks like this on my blog or for Lookbook, but I do wear outfits like this every now and then, usually when it's a gloomy day (like today) or if I'm having a lazy day. I never know if looks like this are going to work on Lookbook but I just thought I'd go for it today and I'll find out if it does or not when I upload it later.

I bought these jeans from Primark a little while back now and they are just so comfy! And I love the detailing on the knee's of the jeans with the criss-cross pattern. I was just going to wear a basic black t-shirt today but then I remembered I had my Foo Fighters, Wasting Light t-shirt that I bought from the Isel of Wight Festival. I just think it gives the look a bit more colour and interest. Finally, I am showing off my new coat which I bought from New Look yesterday. I absolutely love it!! I bought it from the kids section so that it was more fitted, so with the discount it was only £10 - you can't go wrong really! But they do also have it in the adult section in navy and burgundy for £22.99. I do love the burgundry one too but I just thought the navy colour would go with more of my outfits.

Hope you all like it and are having a lovely Monday! Where's the summer, ey?


2 comments:

  1. Whenever I see you hair! I feel like having long har again! honestly I love it. I know today the weather wasn't great! It was a very lazy monday for me :( hopefully tomorrow I will be more productive :) I think your monday outfit it's great for a day like this! I love the jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you so much!! Do it! You can always cut it again if you dont like it :) Yes, hopefully tomorrow will be more productive for me too!! And thank you dear, I love this jacket too :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)