Tuesday 19 July 2011

Make It Mine - Topshop

Well, I haven't done a 'Make It Mine' in a while now, mainly so that I cut down on buying clothes to fill my tiny wardrobe, but I spotted a few lovely things on Topshop's website today which I thought I'd share.

I absolutely love these shorts! I've seen them many a time on Lookbook but never realised they were from Topshop. I really want to buy them..but have I got a spare £32.00 lying around.. :/

I think the print, the colour and the style of this top is just perfect! I especially love the collar with the black material and then with the floral material on top again. I just think it breaks it up a bit and makes the collar more noticeable. Although it is gorgeous it is a pricey £42.00.

Love, love, love this top!! Once again the collar just caught my eye. It's just so different and unique, not like your average peter pan collar, and that's what is so great about it. I also love this orange colour however they do also do it in a teal kind of colour. This top isn't so bad at £26.00.

Ok, now I'm begining to realise that all of these items that I've chosen (apart from the shorts) I love because they have great collars! Haha I'm sorry I didn't even think when I chose them. So yet again a lovely great collar and a flattering shape to the dress. The colour is simple but the price is expensive at £62.00!


3 comments:

  1. Some gorgeous picks! I love the dress, its so pretty! :)

    Chelsea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, they're so gorgeous! eughh, i want them! hehe, i need the money! ><
    great picks!
    Krissy xoxo

    www.swallowmyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I know, I want them all too!! haha xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)