Monday 19 September 2011

62. Come, as you are, as you were, as I want you to be








Top:  H&M
Shorts:  New Look
Belt:  New Look
Boots:  New Look

I kind of did this outfit post twice today so I thought I'd put a mixture of the two shoots on here. I ended up using photo's from the first shoot for Lookbook because you can see my new t-shirt more and I thought the poses were a bit better, although I do like my hair in the second shoot. So anyway, I have loooved Nirvana ever since I can remember! My mum and dad bought me up listening to them and other similar bands so I just love listening to their music because it reminds me of when I was little :) It's quite funny actually because I don't really look and act like the kind of girl that would like Nirvana and Foo Fighters and Red Hot Chilli Peppers etc, so when I say I do sometimes people are shocked by it, which makes me laugh! So when I saw this top on the H&M website I just had to have it! I've wanted a Nirvana top for years but wasn't really keen on the black and yellow one because I knew I wouldn't wear it so this one is perfect for me! I've chosen to tuck it into my high-waist denim shorts today with rolled down knee-high socks and lace up boots. I'm also wearing my deep red lipstick which I think gives the look a more rock and roll feel, and especially in my second shoot with my hair down and waving around everywhere! I can't wait to wear this top more and pair it with other shorts and boots. I've been thinking of buying some leather shorts and this top would go perfectly with them!

Hope you've all had a good weekend lovelies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)