Tuesday 27 September 2011

65. Take me with you








Blouse:  New Look
Trousers:  New Look
Shoes:  Primark
Briefcase:  Family inherited

I'm wearing trousers! I never wear trousers! But I do love these which I bought from New Look yesterday on my shopping spree with Mum :) I just love that they're a bit different with the brown stipe down the side of the navy blue trousers and they fit really well too. I wasn't going to do an outfit post today but I decided to in the end and paired these trousers with my cream blouse and tan brogues. I added in my Uncle's (now mine) old briefcase because I think it kind of went with the outfit and the colour scheme, and just to generally add something to the image :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)