Wednesday 28 September 2011

66. If I share my secret, you're gona have to keep it






Shirt:  DIY, Self Made
Shorts:  New Look
Socks:  New Look
Shoes:  New Look

Hello all! I thought I'd wear my DIY shirt which I made yesterday, if you haven't seen the tutorial already then it's just below this post so check it out! I really love this shirt, I think it's one of my new favourite pieces in my wardrobe! I've tucked it into my high-waisted denim shorts and added a plaited belt around the waist, and pop socks and brogues to finish. It's a really simple look today as I'm supposed to be doing my uni work so I needed an easy outfit to feel comfortable in, and strangely enough the weather is gorgeous outside so I got my legs out to make the most of the sun!

Hope you're all enjoying your week! I'm off to see 'Friends with Benefits' night with my friend, anyone know if it's any good? :)

5 comments:

  1. The socks and shoes = heaven.
    Also, you have the loveliest hair! I am so envious!

    hugs (^.^) hope to hear from you *
    amyflyingakite.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you, you're so sweet :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :)
    And I'll check out your blog now! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)