Tuesday 25 October 2011

71. And then I met you...




Blouse:  Primark
Shorts:  DIY
Tights:  New Look
Shoes:  River Island

Not the best outfit photo's today but I really like the outfit so I thought I'd put them up anyway, seeing as it's been a while. Sorry I don't post much recently, I'm just so busy with uni work and I took my brother to the airport early this morning so that he can travel the world for 2 years! It was an emotional morning to say the least!

Anyway, back to the outfit. I had no idea what to wear today. I feel like I'm always wearing shorts and tights recently so I feel like I need to change it up a bit, but to be honest I just think shorts and tights are so comfortable and also look stylish and effortless at the same time. We'll see what happens, I'm forever changing my favourite items of clothing! So my outfit it pretty formal today with the white and grey shades but at the same time it's not too powerful. I think the material of the blouse kind of makes it a bit more casual because it's loose and free and not tight. I've gone for grey patterned tights and my grey ankle boots from River Island a few years ago to finish the look!

Hope you like it and are all having a good Tuesday :)

3 comments:

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)