Monday 26 December 2011

85. Blush






Scarf:  Charity Shop
Dress:  New Look
Belt:  Vintage
Socks:  Topshop

Hello all! So this is what I wore today. I went around my Nan & Grandad's for Boxing Day to see them and my Mum and have another christmas lunch round there. I also got my presents from them and my Mum and my have I been spoilt! My Mum got me a whole load of stuff, most of which I knew about but had forgotten and a couple of other things too. I'll have to photograph everything soon and post it all up because I got some lovely presents this year, including a Kindle, a watch, perfume etc.

I wanted to wear this dress today along with the scarf because I think the colours match really well, along with the belt too, and I shoved my hair up in a bun to keep it out of the way! I also matched the knee-high socks too because they have a burgundy strip along the top and my burgundy boots which I didn't photograph today.

Anyway, I hope you've all had a lovely christmas!

Follow Silent Sweetheart.

7 comments:

  1. You look great! I love your dress :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress! The color looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah the dress is such a nice length on you, and yes it does go rather well with the scarf!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous outfit, love the colour and shape of the dress xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dress is cute. and the colour is gorgeous.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit, your dress is so elegant and the colour is beautiful <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)