Friday 30 December 2011

87. It takes a little faith to believe in






Blouse:  Max C
Shorts:  New Look
Boots:  New Look


I wasn't too sure about what to wear today so I just put this together and hoped for the best! I didn't know if the two shades of blue would work but I quite like it now that I've seen it in photos. I got this blouse at the NEC Birmingham Clothes show a few weeks back. I love the colour as I don't really own anything navy, and I especially love the double collar and the pocket detail, I just think the white really stands out against the navy. And these beauties on my feet are my new boots which I bought yesterday from New Look. I was looking for some other black wedge boots I'd seen in New Look but they didn't have my size and then I came across these and thought I'd try them. I wasn't too sure about them at first but once I'd put them on I really liked them. I'm hopeing they won't take too long to wear in as I want them to be like every day shoes to add a little height, plus they'll go with anything! They're also Limited Edition and are priced at £59.99 because they are genuine leather. So worth it though, I think.





Follow Silent Sweetheart.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! I love the to shades of blue and those shoes are so pretty!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is perfection!


    littleivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. way pretty! love your shorts. x

    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from fox house if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore this blouse!! xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)