Thursday 5 January 2012

89. Come away with me





Cardigan:  New Look
Dress:  Vintage, Urban Outfitters
Shoes:  New Look


This is actually what I wore on Tuesday but I've just been too busy to post it. But hey, better late than never! I bought this dress from Urban Outfitters on Monday from the vintage section. There is a faint pattern which you can't really see and the material is so soft, plus I love this shade of green at the moment. I think the gold buttons make it look really elegant especially with it being a shirt dress. I paired it with my black and gold belt for extra detail and my little ankle shoes which I haven't worn in a while. I've also gone for my chunky cream cardigan and think black tights and it was a chilly day again. The wind has been crazy over the last few days!


I've got two weeks to finish all of my uni work before the hand in so I am seriously stressing! I feel like I have done nothing over christmas and I really regret it, so I know that I need to work my little bottom off over the next two weeks to get it done so sorry if I rarely post but I will be back!


Hope everyone is having a good 2012 so far!


Follow Silent Sweetheart.

1 comment:

  1. Really pretty dress. I love aran knit cardigans. I have two and they are so warm and comfy! :)x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)