Wednesday 22 February 2012

Jameela Jamil - LFW

I just wanted to do a quick post on Jameela Jamil and what she was wearing at this years London Fashion Week. She looked utterly stunning in a floaty white blouse, with a cape effect attached, tucked into a leather skirt, with a matching leather tie, black heeled boots and little white lace pop socks to finish the look, not forgetting her black bowler hat and signature red lips.





She looks amazing and it's an outfit I would definitely wear! I've put together a little polyvore inspired by this look. Not the best of layouts but I hope you like it! What do you think of Jameela's look? Is it something you would wear?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)