Wednesday 1 February 2012

Kelly Brook Underwear for New Look

New Look recently started selling Kelly Brook's new underwear range, and if you haven't seen it yet then here it is!










I really wanted to put this on my blog as the underwear really is gorgeous and well worth a look if you haven't seen it already, plus I bought myself some today and I found the fit was perfect! The prices range from £5.99 to £14.99 and on most of the range you don't just have one pair of bottoms to go with the bra, you get a choice of 50's style shorts, frilly boxer shorts or a thong. The range also includes suspender belts and fluffy slippers! The sizes range from 32B to 36F, so check it out here!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely going to buy pieces from this collection.. I love Kelly Brook, shes got the most perfect body ahh

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)