Thursday 2 February 2012

UNESTABLISH Sale

Hey everyone! I want to appologise quickly for the lack of outfit posts and not posting a full picture of me in the playsuit I made yet. I didn't get a decent full-length photo when I wore it out and since then I've been busy with uni work etc, and to be honest I haven't really been feeling myself lately. I don't know what it is but I just feel so louzy, like I can't be bothered with anything. I really need to snap out of it if I want to start and finish my uni project in 2 weeks!

Anyway, enough of me ranting! Today's post is about UNESTABLISH and the sale they have got at the moment. There is a link on the right hand side of my blog so check it out! Also, if you add the code TAKE10 then you get an extra 10% off!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)