Tuesday 6 March 2012

104. Whisper 'I love you'




Blazer:  New Look
Playsuit:  DIY/Self Made
Boots:  Jeffrey Campbell Lita's

Hey all! This is what I'm wearing today. I finally have a full length outfit photo of the most recent playsuit I made. I put it together with my black blazer to go for a different look, rather than the usual cardigans which I wear, and my Lita boots. Keeping it simple but I think it works just having the two colours.

I have a terrible headache and lots to write tonight for my reflective journal which isn't good, and my essay is due in a week so I appologise now for the lack of blog posts that I will be doing but I will be back on board soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)