Friday 30 March 2012

112. Take your time, hurry up






Glasses:  Ebay
Top:  H&M
Necklace:  Urban Outfitters
Shorts:  New Look
Socks:  Boots
Shoes:  New Look

Hello all! Well, it seems I can't stay away for too long and am posting a look already after yesterday's post! Haha But to be honest I wanted to do a look wearing my new geek glasses after recieving them in the post last week from ebay. I don't know why but I just fancied a different look and the glasses seemed to be the thing for me. I like to be different from the crowd but not in an obvious way as I hate drawing attention to myself, so little things like this are perfect for building my confidence and also not looking the same as everyone else.

Anyway, today is just a simple outfit as I'll be doing uni work and reading the Hunger Games all day again, although I have been procrstinating already! I ventured out to get petrol this morning, and no I am not a panic buyer I was literally in the red, and I have never seen so many cars at my local tesco!! It's safe to say I was NOT queueing that long, turned around and went to BP instead where it took me about 5-10mins in total to queue. Have any of you had trouble with getting petrol lately when you actually need it? Some guy next to me was filling up three jerry can's AND his car! Argh, anyway rant over! Time to do some work... Hope you all have a lovely Friday in the sun!

28 comments:

  1. hehe your outfit is once again, cute and pretty c: LOVE the glasses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Ah I know! It's forever growing and I only had a trim last week! Ha!

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love this outfit so, so much! Those glasses suit you wonderfully too. Thanks for the fake fringe tip by the way! My hair's such a mismash of colour I'm just worried it may not match very well and will look obviously fake haha!

    ♥ Leigh, Fox & Feather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much! :D Ah ye it is tricky getting the right colour, even the one I got is a tiny bit off colour! Haha!

      Kirsti xxx

      Delete
  4. Awesome glasses and I love your shoes!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great look! Your glasses are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally understand about wanting to stand out but not attract attention to myself (a la Nicki Minaj and Gaga). I love your Nirvana top and your hair is such a perfect length by the way :)

    ♥mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it's just a way of being different, but not too much :)
      Aww thank you sweetie :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  7. Hey! I love this outfit you look great, you really do! Do you normally wear glasses? I should wear mine more but I don't think they look good on me haha!

    Yours, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! No I don't wear glasses, these are just a fake pair :) Aww I'm sure they do!! :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  8. such a cute look. I love this!

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look lovely, the glasses really do suit you!
    Love Charlestown xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great look and Your legs <3 :D

    I invite you to
    http://fashion-whoknow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. your blog is really good keep it up! :) im following you and hope you follow back http://iusedtobeamermaid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, means alot!
      I'll check out your blog :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  12. Really cute outfit! I saw the Hunger Games on Sunday and now I really want to read the books. I'll have to add them to the massive pile I've got building up!

    Laila x

    thekittenswhiskers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Definitely read them! The first one (so far) is really good :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  13. Beautiful outfit, you are so pretty!
    Please check out my blog when you have time, thanks so much!
    JustTututiny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much!
      I'll check out your blog :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  14. Hi Kristy,

    Nice blog. We love it.

    We’ve been taking note of your style and we've come to be wonderfully addicted to it.
    We'd like to invite you as our 1st group of fashionista to join WhatIWear in a conquest to inspire the world,changing one wardrobe at a time.

    Click HERE to become a member - www.whatiwear.com
    Or check our blog at blog.whatiwear.com

    --
    Here are some members who have already joined us.
    Anastasia Siantar - brownplatform.com
    Andree Judd - avantgardien.tumblr.com
    Willabell Ong - paledivision.blogspot.com
    Marie Hamm - themavenpost.blogpost.com
    Paris & London - themadtwins.blogspot.com
    Alyssa Lau - theordinarypeoples.blogspot.com
    Nadine Drexler - whengreengrasswasyellowonpictures.com
    White Lace - whitelace.ro
    Becka Häggblom - sunshineinnorth.blogspot.com
    Michalina Z - stook-pook.blogspot.com
    Jessica C - westmountfashionista.com
    Claradevi Handriatmadja - luce-dale.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! I'll check it out :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)