Thursday 15 March 2012

Competition Time!



Hello lovely bloggers! I recieved an email today about a competition that is being held over at Ella Tino. They emailed me with a discount code for my lovely followers to use, which unfortunately I cannot confirm until tomorrow, and the information about the competition which starts tomorrow. The competition will run from tomorrow until Friday 29th March 2012.

The competition is to win some goodies from their website. All you have to do to enter the competition is 'like' their facebook page here and share the image that is on the welcome page (same as the image above). It's that simple! So why not enter and you could be in with a chance of winning a whole outfit by Ella Tino, including a dress, shoes and an accessory! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)