Friday 2 March 2012

Pearl Collar





Ok, so I have been up-doing this collar for about 2 months now (lame and a very long time, I know, but uni work takes up most of my time these days) and I am finally happy with it now that it is complete! It's very simple to make, just cut the collar off of a shirt and sew some pearl beads on, or buttons or sequins, anything you like really!

I have a few more collars lying around that I am going to sew things on so keep a look out in my outfit posts. I am hoping to wear this one to work tomorrow so I'll try to take some photos depending on how light it is outside when I get home. I am also thinking of selling some in the summer when I get my online shop up and running, what do you think?

5 comments:

  1. its look really good, i love how you've used a variety of sizes of pearls :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made this!? Very impressed...wish I had the patience to do my own DIY...maybe one day! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes :) Haha! Ye it is a bit boring after a while to sew all the beads on but it doesn't take too long :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  3. You are talented! Lovely collar! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)