Wednesday 6 June 2012

135. Or so they say..






Jacket:  River Island
Dress:  From a friend
Shoes:  Platforms

Hello, hello! How are you all today? Wearing this really lovely daisy dress today which Paige found in a charity shop and adjusted and then kindly let me have :) I've paired it with this blazer which I bought from River Island last year and I honestly wasn't sure if it would go with the daisy print on the dress, but personally I think it works. What do you think? I really love the clashing prints but somehow the colours all go together. I have then kept it simple with thick black tights and my brown platform shoes which I cannot stop wearing lately!! They are just so comfortable!

Hope you lovelies like it! :)

Follow me on:





11 comments:

  1. I'm loving daisy prints at the moment and this dress is so, so cute! I'm amazed it's from a charity shop. Looking beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's cute isn't it? Aw thank you lovely! :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  2. that dress is SO beautiful! so nice of your friend to give you it

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :) Ye sure!

    Kirsti xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous dress you're wearing. I'm a fan of your style, really love it!

    Followed you via GFC! :)

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristi... i just came across your blog.. i like it we have pretty much the same taste.. i will start blogging soon and will send you a link.. i love the dress and the clogs... its good to see you wearing stockings and clogs.. i like it :)

    Am following you now :)

    Lea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww such a lovely comment! Thank you so much lovely, and yes please do link me when you start up a blog :) xxx

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)