Wednesday 18 July 2012

Lana Del Rey for H&M


Hello! As you may or may not know, Lana Del Rey is the new face for H&M's Autumn/Winter collection 2012 and I am so pleased! Lana Del Rey has done so well and come so far in such a short amount of time, everything she does just seems to wow us! The campaign launches in September and shows the latest collection from H&M. They say they hope the collection will 'inspire' their customers, as well as offer them quality fashion at a very reasonable price.

So what do you guys think of Lana Del Rey being the new face of H&M's Autumn campaign? I think it's really great and no doubt the collection will wow us, and what better person to model it than Lana. Even in these sneak-peak images she looks stunning, I can't wait to see the rest of the collection!

 

2 comments:

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)