Wednesday 22 August 2012

Image Update

Hello lovelies! Sorry it has been so long since I last posted! I have been mega busy catching up with friends and my boyfriend and making things etc. I am constantly taking photos on instagram showing what I have been up to so I thought I would show you all what I have been doing with myself! You can find me on Instagram by searching 'kirsti24'.










Today I went to the Royal Victoria Country Park, which is a short walk from my house, with my boyfriend as he finally got a day off work!! We decided to take my dog, Josh, down as he loves the sea (pics above). It was so lovely to spend time with my boyfriend, even if it was just a few hours :) Also, I am making a new dress as you can see! I really love this material and cannot wait to finish it and wear it out! What do you think of it so far?

I hope you've all had a good weekend and week so far! Oh, and I'm off to Brighton tomorrow with my lovely friend Gemma so I'm sure they'll be photos up of that in the next few days :)

10 comments:

  1. great inspiration! love the pictures!
    your cat is so cute!
    thanks for sharing!

    if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)
    let me know!
    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh the dress you're making looks lovely and such a cool handstand photo! Enjoy Brighton :)
    simplesophie.com ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty pictures! (: I found your blog and it is so nice♥
    Hope you can see my blog , have a nice day! c:

    http://thehiddenroots.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Josh is adorable! Lovely photos :-) That dress is looking gorgeous already too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Sam! He is a cutie ;) haha
      And thank you! Hopeing to finish it today :D

      Kirsti xx

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)