Friday 1 March 2013

194. One way, or another.





create an animated gif
create an animated gif
Blouse:  Vintage
Dress:  New Look (Extremely old!)
Socks:  Peacocks
Boots:  New Look

Hello beauties!
 
Sorry for the lack of posts recently, uni work has taken over my life yet again! I promice I will blog as much as I can :)
 
This is what I wore today. Seeing as it is the 1st of March I was feeling quite Spring-like when I put this outfit together and I really like the outcome. I think it's just really fun and playful :) I also had a visit from my lovely friend Paige who I haven't seen in forever!! It was so great to see her and have a good old chin wag again because we are literally on the same page and are so similar so it's lovely to be able to relate to someone that much :)
 
I hope you've all had a lovely week and are looking forward to Spring, not long to go!!

4 comments:

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)