Thursday 13 June 2013

200. It feels strange to be back.




Necklace:  H&M
Top:  New Look
Skirt:  Urban Outfitters
Ring:  H&M
Socks:  New Look
Boots:  New Look
 
Hello, hello!
 
I feel it's pretty ironic that my first 'ootd' since I have been away is number 200...Haha! A nice round number to come back on I think :) So here is my first outfit of the day post in a while, as promised. I have to say it was pretty tricky taking the photo's today as I have been gone for so long I literally felt like I didn't know how to do it anymore. That's kind of scary for me, because as I said yesterday I would hate this to be like I am starting from the beginning again and learning everything all over again seeing as I've worked so hard to get to this point. Ah well, whatever will be will be I guess!
 
Anyway, today is the first day in a long time where I have actually been happy with my outfit and how I look, the first day I have actually made an effort in a very long time! I love this paisley print skirt from Urban Outfitters as you don't need anything to fussy to style it up so I've just gone for a simple black t-shirt and gold chain necklace. I thought I would add the pop socks for fun too.
 
Ah, enough ramblings from me! Time to sort out my new bedroom! (More news on this very soon!!) Have a lovely evening all!
 
 


12 comments:

  1. fab skirt, love paisley pattern! x

    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your skirt! and you have gorgeous hair!
    xx Ayesha

    http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful print and I love that you picked out the colours with your socks and boots. x

    LovefromLouLou.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thought it would be a nice touch :) xx

      Delete
  4. The skirt is amazing! So glad to read your blog posts again :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is soooo cute :D You look lovely :)

    xoxo
    jessica
    from
    www.thecrownwings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely skirt, good to have you back! xx

    http://www.fashionyourseatbelts.net/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)